Thursday 15 April 2010

Gap + Stella McCartney.


I am a huge fan of GapKids and today I went back to the store thinking I was just going to exchange an item I bought for baby L. but lo and behold, what was on their shelves? Stella McCartney designed outfits for babies and toddlers! My friend Vanessa who lives in Barcelona and was pregnant at the same time I was, had already blogged about McCartney's partnership with Gap back in November but I never actually saw any of her designs in the Parisian stores this winter. Her summer collection is, however, definitely available in all the babyGap and GapKids shops in town so you had better be quick if you'd like to check it out! I simply could not resist buying this little striped henley T for my son.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carrie, great blog, I love it :-)

    Lucky you that there's Gap in Paris. I've tried to buy the winter collection online but the American website won't accept European credit cards rsrsrs

    I might bother you with some 'encomendas' from Barcelona soon ;-) BTW, thanks for linking my post to your blog.

    Bisou
    Vane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there no Gap in Barcelona? How crazy! Surely that will not last. Let me know if you would like me to grab certain things for Max. I have to go back next week (again, uh oh!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails