I have just received this award from my friend Vanessa at Coisas Minhas. I have to share nine things about myself, so here goes:
- I love everything Brazilian (language, food, culture, music, fashion, everything!).
- I am actually 3/4 English and 1/4 Welsh and my son is 1/4 French, 2/4 English and 1/4 Welsh.
- Italian food is my favourite. If I had to eat one meal for the rest of my life it'd be pasta.
- Rude people make me mad, therefore Parisians often make me mad.
- I found out I was pregnant at 8 1/2 weeks! (I'll spare you the details of how come)
- In recent years, I have developed an online shopaholic tendency (amazon, ikea, etsy, fnac, you name it).
- I have also developped a phobia of flying, which is ironic for someone who loves to travel so much.
- The sea is what I miss the most from living in a city.
- I can play the piano.