Wednesday 10 March 2010

"I can resist anything expect temptation."


photo ©LaFranglaise

I like techonology. I like gadgets. But I do not like succombing to the power of "hype". As the anti-iPhone person I was (especially, anti-touch screen), I gave in and bought what most Parisians in the metro have in their hands these days instead of a book or a newspaper. And like everyone else, now that I've bitten into the Apple I cannot give it up. Being able to access anything, anywhere, at any time is in some way addictive. And the icing on the cake for a freshly baked mum like me with very (I mean veeery) little time on her hands? Being able to nurse my baby with one arm and have my iPhone in the other so that I can somewhat stay connect to the world. Well, virtually at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails