Monday 24 May 2010

Modern Pop.



Back when my bun was still in the oven and nesting was all I could think about, I was looking for a fun number print to hang in Hilarious' room. At the time, we didn't know whether we were having a boy or a girl and it was never very easy to find anything gender neutral. Until I came across Modern Pop, a line of modern art, alphabet and number prints which are easy to mix and match together, and perfect for any nursery, ♂ or ♀. I bought two great number prints which today look amazing in baby L's nursery. If only I had another room to decorate I'd get this new kitty print because I simply think it's gorgeous, don't you?

Be sure to visit blog & shop for more Modern Pop art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails