Wednesday 5 May 2010

Mujirushi Ryōhin.



For ages I had been looking for a plain pair of slippers (not very exciting, I know) but never could I find anything simple, cheap, and solid. As there aren't that many stores near me, it had been a while since I had shopped at MUJI, hence forgetting how wonderfully simple all their products are. I did find my slippers, and several other extremely useful bits and bobs for around the house. My eyes were captivated by the deliberate minimalism of each design. Just imagine: how much complexity of thought is necessary to achieve such simplicity? And did you know that MUJI was the abbreviation of Mujirushi Ryōhin, which means No Brand Quality Goods in Japanese? Check out the online shop for more plainness extravaganza (UK or FR).

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comments, your blog it's so beautiful and full of a smoller things...kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails