Monday 21 June 2010

Retour au bureau.



This time next week I will be back in the office sitting in front of my computer screen for eight hours a day (huh!). Although part of me is happy to be returning to work because I have missed my job and my colleagues, it is nothing compared to how much I will miss my little monkey. I knew my maternity leave couldn't last forever but the thought of seeing baby L. for only three hours a day when I have spent almost 24/7 with him for the past four months is so heartbreaking. Then again, after a few weeks adaptation, I know I will be happy to be working again. It is important that my social life continues as it was and that baby L. starts one of his own. After all, isn't part of parenthood learning how to let go?
Oh, and I hope I will still have time for blogging...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails