Thursday 8 July 2010

Métro, boulot, dodo.


métro



boulot



dodo

Baby L. is nannyless this week so we have been commuting to and fro Paris every day and it is ex-haus-ting. The alarm goes off at at 5:45 a.m. and then it is two hours of bus -> train -> walk -> métro -> walk -> change métro -> more walk before finally getting to work. I admire people who have the courage to do this every single day. I just couldn't. It had already crossed our minds to buy a house à la campagne but after experiencing the joys of a daily commuter, I realise I prefer living in my teeny weeny flat in Paris than doing this. Lucky enough, we are summer commuters so by the time we get home the days are not over. And I have to say, it is blissful to return from a hard day's work and be able to sit in the garden and enjoy the evening sunshine and tranquility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails