Friday 2 July 2010

Where did the week go?



First post this week. Clearly I have lots to learn when it comes to time management with a baby on board. This first week back at work was much easier than expected. It was great to see all my colleagues again and work-wise, it felt like I had never left. The hard part is to get this killer look from my son when I leave in the morning which makes me feel so guilty and then again when I leave work, I feel the guilt when I see my boss' what-you-are-leaving-already face. At the end of the day, by the time I get to sit down and relax I am so tired I start nodding off on the couch like an old lady. Which explains my absent posts this week! I will try to be more organised in the future though posting may still be light in the coming weeks as baby L. will be staying with his grandparents outside the city, meaning that we will have to commute two hours every day to get into work. Oh joy! Re-experiencing the métro during rush hour this week has been everything but enjoyable and reminded me why I bought a scooter in the first place: I did not adhere to getting so near to another traveller that you are making awkwardly close body contact (or better yet, have their armpit in your face). Uh! I guess it's time for me to stop procrastinating and get my Vespa fixed asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails