Friday 31 December 2010

bonne année & merci.


Dear readers, I wanted to drop by one last time in 2010 to wish you all a happy new year but also, and especially, to thank you for reading my little blog. I created Smallesthings earlier this year when entering motherhood without realising blogland would be such wonderful place. I have loved meeting so many bloggers from around the world and sharing parts of my life in Paris with you. I am grateful for each and every comment and e-mail (I still owe a reply to some of you!) and for your support throughout this year. It has been great thus far! I look forward to exchanging more posts with you in the new year and keep on reading your blogs which are so inspiring to me. I am addicted to this space!

xx

{image via natzfirefly}

10 comments:

  1. Cute, cute picture!! I hope you have a wonderful New Years.

    The Cheeky Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year...the best for 2011 :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your blog regularly and enjoy it. I just started reading. Can you post your background - how you ended up in Paris?

    Cheers from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a pleasure exchanging words with you this year! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely New Year. I've really enjoyed reading Smallesthings and look forward to following your Franglaise journeys in 2011 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy with your blog a lot and for me is very nice to reading about your life in Paris and your maternity. Happy New year!!!

    Rdgs from Donosti (Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that print! Happy new year to you and your family! looking forward to reading about more of your adventures in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved reading your blog for the past few months and I cant wait to read it in 2011:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! HAPPY NEW YEAR! BONNE ANNEE!!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a line!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails